Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mini Felt Bird Ornaments 3 Ways! New Pattern!

New Pattern on Etsy! Felt Bird Ornaments - 3 Ways! These cute little softie birds around all around 3 1/2 inches or so - the perfect size for a mobile, small toys, ornaments, or keychains! Also a great pattern to do with children or beginners since it uses only the most simple embroidery stitches. Why complicate it, ya know? There's just something about a running stitch that just looks so crafty to me! You can find this new pattern in my Etsy shop or on Craftsy! I have so many new patterns in the works that I'm hoping to get at least one done every week! I'm wondering if you crafty peeps would like more large softie patterns or small quick patterns like this one?
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

No comments: