Thursday, March 31, 2011

CSNstores.com Review!


 The folks over at CSNStores.com recently provided me with a $75 gift card to do a shopping review! I decided to keep it crafty and get some organizational goodies for my craft lab & a few other random goodies! Of course, I really wanted to get a handbag, but gee whiz - do I really need another handbag? CSNStores.com has many different sites within their site so if you keep shopping around you'll probably find a specialty shop catering to just what you need! So anyhow, here's what I picked up: 



Got a sturdy universal sewing machine case for my little machine! It fit my Brother nicely and was room enough to fit my pedal and extras in the case with it, which was really great! Oh and I should mention, everything came really quickly!!

An ArtBin storage container, which I must confess I haven't used yet but I hope to use it for my more artsy supplies like pencils, markers, & paints! They have a good selection of ArtBin's, it was difficult deciding which one to get!
And more randomly, I got some extra non-stick frying pans by Faberware! They were inexpensive and pretty decent for the price - plus they're red!! Overall the shopping selection was good, the prices were reasonable, & the shipping was fast!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

No comments: